Best Student Fund
What is the Best Student Fund (BSF)?
Best Student Fund is a non-profit organization that provides lower and middle-income families with tuition grants. These grants enable Arizona parents to enroll their Kindergarten through 12th grade students in the tuition based school.
Who is Eligible?
- The recipient child or children live in and attend school in Arizona.
- The recipient child or children have entered or will be entering Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Parents of students should meet the family income requirements as shown in the attached criteria.
Over the last 13 years, most of our students received up to $3000 per year from BSF. This year scholarships are available at Noor Academy of Arizona for all eligible students.
How to Apply?
To apply for BSF scholarship a parent or guardian must complete the following application and include a copy of their previous year Federal Income tax filing (1040 Form) and return it to Noor Academy of Arizona at the time of student enrollment.
Want to Support Future Students?
The state of Arizona introduced several laws starting in 1998 that enable taxpayers to claim a credit for making a donation to a School Tuition Organization such as Best Student Fund for scholarships to private schools. Under these laws, Arizona residents can donate their entire Arizona State Tax liability to a private school of their choice and the State will refund the donated amount dollar for dollar.
This program allows you to:
- Donate thousands of dollars to Noor Academy of Arizona at no cost to you,
- Takes advantage of the AZ state tax credit program,
- Allows Noor Academy of Arizona to provide a high quality Academic & Islamic education with an affordable tuition for Muslim students. Details of how to get refund of your tax credit is shown in the attached pamphlet.